A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
• Validate source to target mappings using a variety of tools, including Tableau.
• Design and develop test strategies and test plans to validate our data integration processes and creation of appropriate test harnesses. Document results against those plans/test scripts.
• Conduct thorough testing of ETL code changes to ensure quality of data produced & perform appropriate root cause analysis
• Conduct testing across all layers of data platform (data lake, database, consumption layer).
• Conduct testing in accordance with established process/framework for QE and Data Governance to ensure thorough, consistent, & repeatable testing practices.
• Conduct various types of testing including Unit testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Performance testing, post production testing.
• Coach engineering team on best practices and adherence to established QE framework.
• `Strive to increase efficiency in testing including automating QE tasks where possible.
• Use professional software engineering practices & best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Implement Data quality and accuracy metrics and measurement
• 7+ years of professional work experience working with and testing very large databases
• 5+ years hands-on experience with SQL
• 1+ years of experience in scripting languages such as Python
• Cloud solution implementation experience with AWS preferred
• Proven experience in/with data warehouse testing
• Experience working with relational and dimensional data models
• Experience implementing best-in-class testing processes, test tools and best practices for databases
• Experience with ETL tools like Informatica, talend.
• Experience working in a CI/CD framework
• Experience delivering in a team environment using Agile framework (SAFe preferred)
• Ability to utilize computational skills to identify and fix data quality and integration issues
• Excellent communication, organization, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience with Big data processing techniques
Please send your resume to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org - Ref# ABC0801
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Data Engineer - Quality
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search