A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
* 3+ years professional software development experience
* 1+ years experience delivering iOS apps
* 1+ years experience delivering Android apps
* experience with cocoa pods and/or carthage
* experience building mobile frameworks/libraries (preferred)
* experience with fastlane automation (preferred)
* Collaborative and dynamic
* We embrace agile practices
* Full stack teams
* Continuous integration/Automated testing
* Frequent working software demos Responsibilities…
* work as part of a team
* participate in stand-ups and other sprint meetings
* design solutions
* document changes and new features
* plan the sprints
* deliver code with thorough automated testing
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #AS14681
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Android Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search