Current and Prospective Employees of Mainz Brady Group – What you need to know.
We would like to assure you that your career, health and safety are of utmost importance to us and MBG is actively taking measures to help with all three:
- Career – We are currently hiring and here to assist you! Mainz Brady Group is committed to keeping our current employees gainfully employed and helping our prospective employees find new employment. If you have any questions about current or future employment with us, please give one of our recruiters a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our local staffing experts can help you navigate the job market in these uncertain times, provide resume feedback or just be a friendly voice on the other end of the line.
You can also check out our job openings on our MBG Jobs App.
- Health – MBG is working with Federal, State and City experts as well as with Health Provider and Insurance experts to understand the best policies around keeping you healthy. If you are sick, we advise you not to work and to follow your City and State guidelines around quarantine and COVID-19 testing measures. If you are out of work due to a COVID-19 virus, please notify us as soon as possible so we can help you understand the resources available to you in MBG’s sick time policy, the extended Family First Corona Virus Response Act and FMLA leave. Please note that our back office has a considerably increased work load and so we ask for your patience and kindness in advance.
- Safety – Mainz Brady Group has been incredibly proactive in ensuring the safety of our employees. We were an early adopter of work-from-home in all four of our offices, Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, Oakland, CA and San Mateo, CA. We took early and active measures with our Clients to move our contractors to work-from-home situations. We are experts in placing people in work-from-home roles and we are here to help you.
Clients of Mainz Brady Group – What you need to know.
We want to start by thanking you for your partnership! We know we’re all being affected by this, but make no mistake, we’re fully committed to working with you to keep people employed and to keep projects moving forward. Our clients range in scope from publicly traded companies to those that have as few as ten employees. Our expertise and knowledge cover the whole spectrum and we’re here to help you. If you have any questions you can call our respective offices or email us at email@example.com.
- If you are hiring: The US labor market changed overnight and, because of this, there are now many skilled IT professionals suddenly available. If you are in a position to hire people, now is the time to get this top talent. We have successfully redeployed several of our most skilled contractors and can provide you with our best people. We are experts in placing people in work-from-home situations and can get you the right people, right now.
- If you are laying off: Communication and partnership take precedent here. If you are experiencing reductions in force, please let us know as soon as possible. We will make every effort to redeploy our contractors. We will also partner with you to work with your available employees and help them find new employment as quickly as possible.