Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate hire for an Instructional Designer
The eLearning Developer/Instructional Designer is responsible for the development of innovative and engaging online training content for Company employees based in store and FSC (Corporate offices). Development should incorporate mixed media and sound instructional design/development methodologies. The ideal candidate possess a combination of creative design skills and technical knowledge.
• Coordinate, manage and execute all necessary aspects of eLearning development
• Collaborate with Instructional Designer to storyboard module based on SME input
• Design and build module while incorporating stakeholder feedback
• Research, organize and create content in logical elearning sequences for maximum learner retention
• Create custom graphics and animations as needed to elevate the learning experience.
• Ensure training content adheres to audio/visual technical specifications for mobile and desktop learning, as well as brand guidelines and industry best practices
• Thoroughly test, debug and troubleshoot across multiple devices and browsers
• Maintain an advanced understanding of eLearning development trends and best practices
• 3 - 5 years instructional design experience focused on eLearning and/or multi-media development
• Proficiency in Captivate (responsive design, advanced actions) required
• Intermediate to advanced skill in Adobe Create Cloud, Microsoft Office, HTML5 and CSS
• Experience with other elearning tools (i.e. Articulate Storyline, Camtasia etc), audio editing program (i.e Audacity), and Learning Management Systems (i.e. Cornerstone) a plus
• Experience with graphic design, video, micro-learning, responsive design, gamification, simulations, animation/motion graphics preferred
• High level of expertise in e-learning curriculum development in corporate environment
• Flexible, upbeat and energetic
• Ability to conduct sound research and bring appropriate innovation to the table
• Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
• Able to quickly build strong partnerships and have effectively communicate needs and challenges
• Experience designing for a millennial audience
• Looking for stimulating, creative-thinker—not your “traditional” eLearning design
• Strong knowledge of effective Instructional Design, using either ADDIE or SAM methodology
• Strong project management skills that are demonstrated by timely task completion
• Highly collaborative and open to multiple perspectives.
• Ability to troubleshoot/solve multi-faceted instructional technology issues, independently.
• Creative and practical thinker with an attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables
• Retail and cosmetics experience are a plus
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Felicia at firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference JO# 13434
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Instructional Designer/E Learning Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search