Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our large retail client is looking for a Sr. Android Developer for a 6+ month contract opportunity in San Francisco.
Command of language and frameworks
Solid understanding of networking frameworks and REST architecture and APIs
Sr. Developer can defend design choices
Understanding of design patterns
Deep understanding of Unit testing and CI
Capable of collaboration across channels and teams
Ability to solve engineering problems in a timely manner
• Design and implement key components of the Android application
• Collaborate closely with product and design teams to create innovative user interfaces and features, optimized for mobile platforms
• Continue improving the app quality of experience on a large number of devices
• Stay up-to-date on Android platform and ecosystem developments
• Help us push the boundaries of what is possible in a mobile UI
• Strong desire to experiment and work with the latest mobile technologies
• Passion for writing readable, maintainable and well-tested code
• Experience consuming RESTful JSON APIs.
• Experience building native Android apps with Java/RxJava.
• At least one app in the Play Store
• Expert-level knowledge of Android with at least 5 years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications
• Knowledge of general software design patterns as well as Android design patterns
• Deep understanding of Android framework internals
• You're up-to-date on the latest framework changes, build tools, and libraries
• Proficient in Java with strong object-oriented design skills
• Android, Java, JUnit, Espresso, Robolectric, Mockito, SOAP, Dagger 2, GSON, Retrofit, OkHttp, JSON, Gradle, Picasso, Fresco, GIT, JIRA, GIT, Android Studio, MVP and MVVM design patterns.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 13590.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Senior Android Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search