Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our large financial client is looking for a Visual Designer for an 18 month contract opportunity in San Francisco.
• Define, advocate for, and drive visual design and brand direction for the UX team
• Help build our scalable design system and best practices within the broader innovation group.
• Produce excellent hands-on visual design work, files, documentation, and deliverables that adhere to established and evolving design system components, accessibility, UX guidelines and standards.
• Push creative standards as required on strategic projects
• Ensure the success of the UX team through strong and active collaboration with technology and business partners.
• Employ a broad array of visual design deliverables including: visual mockups, component specs, redlines, templates and prototypes.
• Work on multiple projects at the same time
• Assess business, user and technical requirements. Analyze relevant internal and external products and consult standards and guidelines as well as policies to determine best practices.
• Participate in setting up and facilitating user-centered design activities.
• Provide product usability evaluations and support to product development teams.
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers, direct managers, and executive level stakeholders
• Influence roadmaps and business decisions by providing customer experience considerations
• Develop new research and tests theories that lead to alternative, leading edge design solutions.
• Have experience with standard design tools incl.
o Adobe Suite
• Work closely with Business Analysts and developers as part of a scrum team
• 4+ years of experience as a mid-to-senior level Visual Designer
• Experience designing for responsive web and native iOS and Android platforms.
• Embrace the principles of design: typography, accessibility, color nuances, visual hierarchy and brand elements, as well as behavior patterns and UX product development.
• Creative and intellectual curiosity
• Enthusiasm for the internet as a medium of interaction, communication and innovation.
• Awareness of brand and UX visual design trends and developments
• Familiarity with accessibility considerations and UI best practices.
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Mac OS a must, as well as ability to work within internal databases and Confluence
• Familiarity with front-end development frameworks (React, Angular, etc.) a plus.
• Animation experience in Principle or similar tool, and ability to spec a plus.
• Portfolio to illustrate applied experience as the visual design lead on projects, and applicable file work, including redlines, and design comps and versions.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference #13781..
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Visual Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search