Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client is looking for a UX Product Designer for a 6 month contract opportunity in Palo Alto.
As a Lead Product Designer on the team you will be responsible for designing user experiences, creating concepts, visual mockups and specifications, and representing designs to the product team. You will work collaboratively with researchers, product managers, marketing, and engineering.
In addition to excellent interaction and visual design skills, you should be a self-starter and have experience partnering with product managers to lead and influence complex design projects.
Additional requirements include experience thinking in terms of end-to-end UI design, applying strategic thinking and business goals to designs, focusing on user feedback, and understanding the relation of visual design to the interaction. Of course we’re also look for candidates with excellent collaboration skills and a general passion for UX.
• Participate in the product definition process with the Product Manager, Engineering Manager and User Research. Drive clarification of the user tasks and objectives.
• Develop user experience design concepts, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, usage scenarios, task analysis, specifications, and other UX design deliverables.
• Work with User Research to craft user testing prototypes and protocols in support of ongoing user testing.
• Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team.
• Have good understanding of current design patterns and guidelines for both mobile and web and be able to create a coherent cross device experience.
• 7+ years as a User Experience Designer, creating excellent experiences that delight the customer.
• High degree of creativity and problem solving.
• Ability to think and design holistically to create a cohesive and coherent product experience.
• Exceptional understanding of fundamental design principles.
• Strong conceptual, visual and analytical skills.
• Proven leadership, organizational and communication skills.
• Proficiency in UX Design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks) or similar tools to create user interfaces.
• Experience with responsive designs for desktop-to-mobile products.
• Relentless attention to detail and to consistency.
• Ability to collaborate with the larger team.
Are you interested and available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13886
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for UX Product Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search