Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Hayward, CA is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer
• Read, write, and understand electrical prints – logic diagrams, schematics, electrical diagrams, blueprints, engineering sketches
• Three Phase experience required - 120 VAC and small DC voltages
o “Electricity” experience required
• Read and understand PLC programs
• Industrial Controls exp. – 5+ Years
• Design Evaluation exp.
o Experience designing safety circuitry and an understanding of current standards
o Design/Risk/Circuits Assessments experience
• PLC Programming experience
• Applicable Electrical Codes knowledge
• Instrument Specs knowledge
• Conduit Layouts, Cable Routing – require
• AutoCad understanding
• Participate in design Risk Assessments. Perform Safety Circuit Evaluation/Validation to ensure controls comply with Risk Assessment.
• Assist the Design and Project Engineers with instrumentation specification. Provide guidance to mechanical engineers on design topics related to conduit, wiring, termination. Assist shop electricians with terminal layouts and pull charts
• Supplies technical information/support to the Field Service technicians when needed
• 100% On-Site at company site in Bay Area
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering – Required *
Curious? Want to know more? Are you available?
Please send a current resume to Allen at email@example.com
Reference job #14081
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Health Care and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Electrical Controls Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search