Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Santa Clara, CA is looking for a Project Manager
• Data Center Development experience.
o Experience developing, setting up, and getting a DC up and running.
• Ability to manage a number of different groups – technical, management, C-Level, different company teams, outside construction contractors, vendors, mechanical, electrical engineers, etc.
o Must have the ability to multi-Task and be able to ties many different types of people, groups, and technology together.
• Technical Knowledge of how Data Centers run, with knowledge of severs, OS’s, software usage, etc.
• CAD Knowledge – AutoCad, SolidWorks, CREO, NX, will all be considered.
• Outstanding Communicator and with Documentation – Phone, Email, Project Databases, Data Banks, Project Specs, Diagrams, Drawings, etc.
• Cross-Experience preferred between Data Centers, CAD Design Engineering, Facilities, Project Management, etc.
Curious? Want to know more? Are you available?
Please send a current resume to Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference job #14118
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Health Care and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search