Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Systems Analyst
You will be doing any level of system or business analysis required by the Microservices development effort you are assigned to. This will be a mix of both systems and business analysis, but will favor systems analysis.
Job Skill Requirements
• Researching and producing Class and Activity Diagrams
• Researching and producing SYSTEM Use Cases
• Researching and tuning Web Service XML schemas using an XML Spy
Resume History Requirements
• Analysis work in any combination of BA, QA, or SA roles
• Exposure to Web Services
Soft Skill Requirements
• Willingness to stay within the boundaries set by the Lead BA
• Ability to listen
• Clear and concise writing skills
• Clear and concise verbal skills
• Strong critical thinking skills – must be able to pull detail out of an air of ambiguity
• Willingness to stay within the analyst role
• Resume showing a minimum of 5 years analyst work
• A SYSTEM use case
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com and reference JO# 14638
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Systems Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search