Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a Contract or Contract-to-Hire position in Emeryville, CA.
We are looking for a passionate, highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to develop our eCommerce application and integrate with various web components. This Senior Software Engineer will utilize his knowledge of PHP, web services, database programming and Magento development to build our eCommerce application.
• Design and implement complex multi-tiered eCommerce application using PHP and Magento eCommerce platform
• Build unit tests and integration tests based on functional and non-functional requirements
• Interact with large databases
• Develop and present system and design documentation
• Work across functions to support the change management, deployment, configuration and release of software components
• 6+ years of server side application development using PHP
• Proficiency in Magento eCommerce Framework
• Proficiency in PHP Frameworks such as Symfony
• Experience developing applications, templates, and components for Adobe CQ product, Web Content Management system development experience is desirable
• Experience with Magento Commerce platform
• Strong knowledge of relational schemas and database modeling and PL/SQL
• Experience developing both SOAP and REST web services
• Strong understanding of web development architecture and concepts
• Working knowledge of Linux/UNIX environment including common system utilities and scripting
• Good working knowledge of web servers and application severs like Apache
• Knowledge of Java, Python, Perl or other scripting language
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Java Script, XHTML, or other front-end technologies is a plus
• Experience building development tools
• Experience with public traffic, consumer-facing system is a plus
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, and 5 years of progressively responsible experience in the area of server side development using PHP; or any combination of experience and education that provides the necessary skills, knowledge and ability to perform assigned tasks.
• Master’s degree is desirable.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Ryan at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14532EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Senior Software Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search