Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client San Francisco has an immediate need for a Data Marketing Analyst
You will be responsible for analyzing promotion response data, pulling targeted client lists, promotion scenario planning and forecasting, test measurement, building and running reports, and identifying actionable insights. The ideal candidate has outstanding analytic skills, strong business acumen, excellent interpersonal abilities, and a passion for analysis. The role resides within the Analytics team and works closely with the marketing and business teams.
• Build and run strategic reporting and analysis to inform and educate business partners
• Serve as a strategic thought leader as we evolve our programs
• Perform ad hoc analysis to answer strategic business questions
• Manage relationships with cross-functional business partners by providing objective information derived from data to support their functional areas
• Communicate actionable insights and high level results to business partners and cross functional teams
• Build promotion redemption forecasts based on historical performance and business trends
• Stay current on trends and best practices in retail & analytics
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3 years of experience
• Strong SQL programming skills
• Exceptional problem solving and analysis skills
• Experience in database marketing preferred
• Retail experience a plus
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 14589
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Data Marketing Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search