Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our amazing client in SF is looking for a Change Management Specialist!
• Manage, develop and communicate the Change Management (ChM) process and supporting procedures
• Raise the profile of ITIL best practice and promote the benefits of ChM
• Responsible for the creation, development and management of Change Management process and documentation
• Receive, record, categorize and distribute Requests For Change and arrange for authorization or rejection within agreed timescales and at appropriate levels of authority
• Manage and distribute the Forward Schedule of Change and ensure all parties receive the maximum period of notice of any downtime
• Keep all change requests up to date in the Service Management Toolset and review status of all records on a regular basis
• Build relationships with the technical team and Problem Manager that ensures full, relevant and accurate information is shared to the benefit of all stakeholders
• Provide regular and accurate management reports
• Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 6+ years of experience.
• Demonstrated experience supporting ITIL Change Management functions
• Experience with ticketing systems (Remedy preferred)
• Experienced in documenting and revising processes and procedures
• Familiarity with IT and communication hardware, software, and network infrastructure
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Ann at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14639
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Change Management Specialist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search