Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in the South Bay is looking for a skilled and passionate Electronic Hardware Design Engineer to join their team. They are currently in need of a Jr/Intermediate level Engineer willing to do the work and gain the experience it takes to make it to the next level. From building prototypes to releasing products, the knowledge and experience gained will be invaluable!
Please read the requirements and responsibilities of the job and send in resumes if qualified and interested.
· 2-5 Years of experience in Electrical Design and Hardware Engineering
· Electronic design and engineering experience required with EDA, PCB, EMI/EMC, Spice Based Circuit Simulation and Physics Simulation Tools
· System integration, harness design, Electro-Mechanical System Design experience
· Must be able to read and work from schematics, engineering drawings and specs, rough drafts and drawings
· Testing as well as generating FMEA, FTA and WCA will also be key
Are you or anyone you know that is qualified available? Please send most current resumes to Tarek at email@example.com
Please reference JO#TEA15306
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Electronics HW Design Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search