Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is looking for a Jr level Embedded Software Engineer to join their team and take it to the next level! If you are interested in being a part of designing and programming the future you do not want to miss out on this opportunity! If you are a talented and passionate Firmware/Embedded Software Engineer looking to move on to the next level and further develop your skillset this is the job for you.
· 2-10 Years experience with the ability to provide references or webpages that show projects or past work.
· Must have the ability to read circuit schematics, program firmware for microcontrollers and/or DSP as well as the capability to demonstrate knowledge of embedded driver development.
· C programming ability for embedded and POSIX environments is required along with basic understanding and use of Python programming.
· Develop Embedded Firmware in C for DSP. Develop system software in C and Python for Linux. Develop Automated tests
· Help take products from concept stage to manufacturing stage while working with teams.
Are you or anyone you know that is qualified available? Please send most current resumes to Tarek at email@example.com
Please reference JO#TEA15306
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Embedded SW Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search