Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking a NLP (Natural Language Processing) Machine Learning Engineer for a 6-month+ contract position in San Francisco, CA.
• Work on a dataset with millions of customer searches, labeled fashion products, and years of transaction and clickstream data.
• Work with Client’s numerous in-house systems experts for data manipulation, model construction, training, and evaluation.
• Work on cloud-based infrastructure in your own fully customizable environment.
• Work in a team with a background in algorithms for deep-learning, information retrieval and product recommendations.
• Implement state-of-the-art deep learning models by reviewing and implementing research papers.
• M. Sc. Or Ph.D. in math, computer science, statistics, physics, electrical engineering or related field.
• Experience with NLP in industry or start-up for at least one year.
• Technologies you should be familiar with: Tensorflow, Keras, Python, Pandas
• Concepts you should be familiar with: NLP, NLU, NER, tagging, RNN, Transformers, Attention, Information Retrieval and Keyword Search.
• Strong interest in scaling prototypes and turning them in user experiences.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 15315EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for NLP Machine Learning Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search