Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is looking for a motivated and capable Networking Software Test Engineer to join their great team in San Jose!
• SQA and/or Test Engineering experience – Hands-On – 5-10+ Years
• Networking Equipment - Performance and Monitoring SW exp. Most preferable
• Able to write Test Cases and Test Plans which are designed for NW SW preferred
• NW Monitoring Tools exp preferred – e.g. IXIA, Spirent, Web Shark, others…
o Use of tools designed for high traffic
o TCP/IP exp. preferred
• Some coding experience or knowledge preferable – to do scripting and bug fixes on their own
• Hands-On Testing of NW SW / Systems SW
• Write Test Cases for NW SW Monitoring
o High (Website) Traffic / Protocols
• Work in a Test Lab
• Functional Testing
• Work w/ some Python or Selenium Frameworks
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Tarek at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Software Test Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search