Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Title: FPGA Design and System Verification Engineering Manager
Summary: Are you a motivated self-starter that is capable of collaborating with a cross functional team to deliver complex and high performance products? Then this role could be for you. Our client in the South Bay is looking for an FPGA Design and System Verification Engineering Manager to help lead the development of high performance network products.
· 5-10 years of ASIC / FPGA digital design and verification experience, including RTL and scripting languages
• 4-5 years Technical management experience
• Experience developing on Altera and Xilinx platforms
• Software Design and Practices, including Object-Oriented Programming, and systems level - complex systems functionality, SW Lifecycle and Architecture knowledge, creating multiple-Macros-FPGA's
· Comfortable wearing multiple hats and working in a cross-disciplinary team
Are you available? Please send your most up to date resume to Edgar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference JO# ES15627
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for FPGA Systems Verification Engineering Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search