Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a role as Technical Marketing Project Manager? Our client in San Francisco is looking!
• Advertising (Technology) Arena experince required
• Technical PM and Marketing experience and knowledge
• Digital Marketing & Platform exp., Content Mktg., Email Campaigns, CRM’s, etc.
• Defined understanding of the SW Dev Lifecycle process, as a PM
• Exceptional and crisp communication skills with both business and technical teams
• Salesforce DPM exp.
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud exp.
• Scrum Master exp. A big plus
• KRUX is a plus
• Jira, Smartsheets, Google Sheets – Plus’s
• KEY: Implement Salesforce DMP into company’s technical portfolio, mainly for AdTech
• AdTech Stack build-up
• Work w/ SF as a vendor/partner to implement
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Tarek at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Technical Marketing Project Manager / TMPM
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search