Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking a Kafka Distributed Messaging System Engineer for a 24-month contract position in San Francisco, CA.
• 7+ years of experience supporting large scale highly robust, low latency web applications
• 2+ years of implementation experience with Kafka and other message queueing related software such as IBM MQ, JMS, AMQP, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, etc.)
? This includes building, configuring and deploying components, creating and modifying topics, monitoring of the platform and data governance.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Good understanding of Unix/Linux shell scripting.
• Programming experience, preferable with Java
• Scripting experience using Shell, Perl, Python or equivalent.
• Understanding of Agile concepts, practices, and principles.
• Experience with configuration management deployment tools such as uDeploy, Puppet, or Chef.
• Experience building and deploying Java based web applications.
• Experience supporting applications using CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) tools and methodologies.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 15651EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Kafka Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search