Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Drafters and Designers! Are you looking for a position to create state of the art 3D CAD models for parts and assembly while working with world-class engineers and supply chain teams? Do you want to work with an company focused on bringing clean energy to the world in an affordable, reliable way? Then this role is for you! Our client in the South Bay is looking to fill some roles. They are looking for:
• SolidWorks Enterprise PDM – Highly Preferred and will be working on this data system, in sync w/ drawings.
o Windchill or another PDM system exp. is ok.
• Energy Field knowledge and/or Company experience
o Green experience
o Distributed power generators technology experience a plus
• Large Assemblies management (100-700+ parts per unit).
• Work to create and maintain detailed design specifications and bill of materials (BOM’s) for mechanical assemblies, CNC machined parts, sheet metal, weldments, and other manufactured components.
• AA or AS Degree preferred and BSME Degree is a plus.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# ES15755
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Mechanical CAD Designer/Drafter
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search