Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
FPGA Verification Engineer
ASIC and FPGA Engineers!
Are you interested in verifying the design and implementation of the industry’s leading network monitoring devices? Can you develop and integrate designs into UVM environments?
Our client is looking for an FPGA/ASIC Verification Engineer that can:
- Generate reports providing coverage and test results
- Verify the design, architecture, golden models and micro-architecture using advanced verification methodologies
- Work with architects, designers, hardware, and software teams to accomplish tasks
- Experience in verification using random stimulus along with functional coverage and assertion-based verification methodologies.
- Experience in crafting test bench environments for unit and system level verification
- Perl and C/C++ programming language experience desirable
- Expertise in System Verilog
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering (BSEE/MSEE), BSCS, or BSCE, with at least 3+ years of relevant experience
Please send your most up to date resume to Edgar at email@example.com. Please reference JO# 15839
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search