Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking a AppsDynamics/Systems Administrator for a 2-years contract position in the San Francisco Bay Area.
• Perform software installations and maintenance tasks.
• Install and maintain infrastructure tools.
• Provide advanced problem identification and resolution support services as well as performance monitoring and capacity planning support.
• Strong working knowledge of current AppDynamics products including Application Performance Management (APM), End User Monitoring (EUM), Business Performance Monitoring (BPM), Infrastructure Visibility, Business IQ, and associated components in an enterprise operations environment.
• Working knowledge of the following application programming languages: C, C++, Java, Python, GO and scripting experience in Shell and Perl.
• Working knowledge of current Microsoft Windows operating systems and associated components with proficiency in installation, maintenance and operational support in large-scale enterprise environments.
• General knowledge of virtualization technologies.
• General knowledge of Storage Area Networks as it relates to Microsoft Windows operating systems. UNIX/Linux Server.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot infrastructure problems.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JO# 15874EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for AppDynamics Systems Administrator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search