Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Design Engineers! Our Client in the South bay is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer that has strong sheet metal and weldments design experience. Someone who is able to analyze and conceptualize new designs and think of all types of engineering concepts that would affect the final product. Out client is looking for someone that is a strong team player and has:
· BSME or MSME or PhD, who is totally hands-on with strong design concepts in Sheet metal and Weldments - on SolidWorks.
· A strong understanding of EMI, FEI, elements, power, and shielding concepts
· Great physical understanding of the following fields: solids, fluids, materials, engine dynamics and heat transfer.
· Structural and thermal FEA background.
· The ability to develop and optimize key components and metals-related parts as well as the siding of the product to drive down cost, improve performance and deliver high reliability.
· Work with vendors to design for manufacturability and reliability.
· Experience working on large capital equipment which incorporates all types of mechanical, electrical, software, and firmware aspects to the equipment, operation, and automation.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Edgar at email@example.com
Please reference JO# ES15899
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Mechanical Design Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search