Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking an Infrastructure Architect for a 24-month contract opportunity in San Francisco, CA. Please call Jacob at 510.285.6212 or email JacobM@MBG.com
Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain that are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture.
Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams within their line of business or infrastructure sub-domain (organizational unit) and directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit.
Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture, having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture.
10+ years design and planning experience in systems, applications or IT Architecture.
• Experience designing a website end to end from an infrastructure perspective and in depth knowledge of at least one of our major technologies (Web Server, tcServer, Oracle, networking, security, F5, MQ, Kafka)
• Demonstrated technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of design of infrastructure to support a high volume, multi-tier website.
• Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management.
• Recent and demonstrated ability to influence management on technical or business solutions.
• Demonstrated wide application of technical principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications.
• Demonstrated experience providing technical leadership in the infrastructure development space.
• Experience in leading / facilitating analysis of current systems and problem identification and resolution.
• Ability to lead / facilitate technically complex discussions and working sessions in person or via teleconference.
• Experience in partnering with developers and architects from other teams to build solutions and resolve system and business problems.
• Experience with configuring and supporting application server software such as Weblogic, WebSphere, MQ, Databases, etc.
• Experience with designing and implementing High Availability Database Configurations.
• Experience with designing and implementing complex F5 or other Load Balancer Technologies.
• In depth experience with Solaris and/or Linux O/S capabilities.
• Experience with Solaris and/or VMWare Virtualization technologies
Please reference JO#JA
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Infrastructure Architect
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search