Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Do you live and breathe marketing? Do you like working in a start-up environment? Then this position is for you. Our exciting new health care client in the San Francisco Bay Area is hiring a marketing coordinator to join the team. To be considered for this role you must have:
Job Title: Product Designer
Location: San Bruno, CA, USA
Type: 3-month contract
Industry: Retail – Web/Mobile Ecommerce
A little about us. (The client)
We are seeking a well-rounded passionate visual and interactive designer with experience working in cross-functional teams. Join the team that’s changing the ecommerce landscape. This is the opportunity to see our work come to life at one of the world’s largest ecommerce companies.
Who we are
Our design team crafts user experiences for customers who shop from their desktops and mobile devices. We work hands on to deliver experiences through ideation, design exploration, prototyping, designing user flows and testing.
As a Sr. Product Designer, you’ll enable our customers to live better by improving their web and mobile experiences. You’ll do this by applying your expertise in interactive design, visual design, and prototyping and tap into your empathetic brain to solve complex ecommerce challenges. In these efforts you will liaise with partners in Product, Engineering and Analytics, and dedicate your team’s collective creativity to delivering experiences that thrill our customers.
You’ll provide product with recommendations and make design decisions with minimal guidance, and jump into your role to make an immediate impact.
What You'll Do
• Think conceptually – applying a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies – to develop engaging interfaces.
• Think visually – using techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts.
• Make design decisions based on good judgement, experience, research, and data.
• Make a real impact at scale through new product launches and interface improvements that effect billions of our customers everyday
• Be part of a fun, humble team, always learning, collaborating with other designers to deliver a cohesive customer centered experience.
• A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve customer needs.
• Excellent grasp of the design thinking and prototyping process, including product/interaction/visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin.
• Stellar interaction skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces).
• Stellar visual skill (attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
• Deep understanding of design principals and industry trends.
• Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale.
• Readily give and receive constructive feedback.
• Expert partnering with cross functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing features.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years designing for multiple platforms experience, with 3+ years as a senior visual and interaction designer or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience working in and navigating a corporate environment independently.
• Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and Android.
• Experience building efficient scalable systems or in eCommerce.
• Bachelor’s in Design, User Experience (UX), Human Computer Interaction, Mass Communications or related field.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Jacob at email@example.com
Please reference JO#15968
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Marketing Coordinator - C2H - 3 Days from Home
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search