Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
• Keeps projects moving forward smoothly, develops project plans for new work, ensures that work can be produced within specified timeframes, efficiently manages project lifecycle, proactively mitigates risks and comfortably adapts to changes from inception to delivery of projects.
• Manages account/project-related meetings.
• Co-authors all project SOW’s, estimates and change order documentation.
• Effectively manages budget for projects.
• Vendor management & tracking.
• 5-8 years of experience in CRM, DR, and 360 campaign management, i.e. digital (display, social, email, web), direct mail, video etc. at an advertising agency at a media, direct marketing or interactive advertising agency.
• Experience managing $2M+ project revenue.
• Strong financial acumen and management at project and account level.
• Experience in multiplatform content extensions and original content production.
• Experience producing and delivering social assets across channels.
• Working knowledge of print production/ execution process.
• Working knowledge & understanding of web technologies, including HTML, DHTML, Flash, XML, etc.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite including MS Project.
• Experience with At Task or related PM systems a plus.
• Project documentation samples are required (SOW and Project Plan.)
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JO# 15993EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search