Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking a Akamai Engineer for a 2-year contract position.
• Implementation and configuration of the Akamai enterprise application across all necessary systems.
• Configuration of all necessary reports, dashboard, and searches required by teams.
• Creation and examination of support documentation for the installation, configuration, and administration processes.
• Knowledge transfer installation, configuration, and administration of the Akamai application.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience installing, configuring and administering Akamai
• Proficiency with Linux platforms.
• Familiar with various distributed compute environments including client-server, VMs, AWS, GCP.
• Experience with one or more programming/scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Python, Java).
• Basic VMWare knowledge.
• Familiarity with network based storage technologies.
Locations to sit-in:
Bay Area (SF, Oakland, Concord, Fremont, or San Leandro)
St Louis, MO
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Edgar at email@example.com. Please reference JO# 16010ES
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Akamai Engineer - Remote
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search