Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking a Kafka Distributed Messaging System Engineer for a 2-year contract position that will be located in either San Francisco, CA or Charlotte, NC.
• 7+ years of experience supporting large scale highly robust, low latency web applications.
• 2+ years of dedicated Apache Kafka or Confluent Kafka engineering experience including building, configuring and deploying components, creating and modifying topics, schema registry management, monitoring of the platform and data governance.
• Experience optimizing Zookeeper and leveraging it to its fullest.
• Experience with configuration management tools such as uDeploy, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Ansible and Jenkins.
• Scripting experience using Shell, Perl, Python or equivalent.
• Experience supporting applications using CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) tools and methodologies.
• Experience with Unix/Linux and AWS.
• Programming experience, preferable with Java.
• Experience building and deploying Java based web applications.
• Understanding of Agile concepts, practices, and principles.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with other messaging queueing related software such as IBM MQ, JMS, AMQP, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, etc. is a plus.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 16031EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Kafka Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search