Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in the Milpitas, CA area is looking for a dedicated Manufacturing Technician for a six month contract to hire position. The ideal candidate is diligent and well versed in the usage of hand tools, test equipment, and has great communication skills.
- Troubleshooting (de-bugging) Skills – Systems, Board, and/or Component Level
o Mostly full systems work
- Use of all test equipment such as Oscilloscopes (O-Scopes), Multi-Meters (or DVM’s), Circuit Analysis Testers, etc.
- Use of all types of hand tools and must have excellent hands dexterity
- Must be able to read or interpret basic blueprints, schematics, wiring diagrams, engineering sketches, take direction verbally, etc.
- Basic S/W or PC skills such as push-button analysis skills to test and debug
- Must be able to work effectively in a prototype build, manufacturing, and engineering environment, interfacing w/ engineers, others techs, ops, supply chain, managers, up to executive level
- Must enjoy working on the manufacturing floor and “digging into” systems – requires hands and body dexterity, on such equipment as:
o Proficiency with the construction, operation, and T/S of mechanical, electrical, and software systems, commonly found in advanced automated manufacturing equipment, e.g., robots, stages, vision systems, pneumatic systems, servo & stepper motor circuits; AC & DC power distribution; EMO/safety circuits; PLC controls & PCs/networking equipment
o T/S of robots, stages/gantries, indexers/conveyors, pick-n-place devices, and associated motors, drivers/controllers and sensors
o Proper installation, wiring (panel and field) & testing of power supplies, safety devices/circuits, PDUs/disconnects, etc.
o Control systems, e.g., PLC, PC/HMI & fieldbus setup & troubleshooting including basic network setup
- Excellent Communication Skills, Adaptable, Flexible to take on multiple duties and projects in sync
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference JO#16103.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Manufacturing Technician
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search