Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
l xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
Our Client in the South Bay is looking to add a Full Stack Web Developer to the team. They need to be able to be involved in day to day development of web applications in both App Architecture and day to day development as well as be able to make decisions for the team regarding new technologies and processes.
Our client is looking for:
· React, NextJS, Typescript and GraphQL
· Full-Stack Dev exp – 50% Ft-End and 50% Back-End (Solid, All-Around background)
· Java stack exp. preferred in an Agile environment
· Java, JS, Python, C++,…
· Front-End frameworks — e.g., React, Vue, or Angular
· HTML and CSS – EXPERT *
· Experience with Node.js, AWS, Typescript, Apollo, and Jest
· GraphQL schema design
· AWS services exp.
· NoSQL databases exp.
· React Native exp.
· Experience working on a product in a Web/iOS/Android EcoSystem
· Ability to build a modern web application from the ground-up
· Experience building web applications professionally for 5+ years
· Ability to lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions
· Ability to write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
· Ability to demonstrate engineering leadership
· Strong Communication Skills
· Ability to explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers; easily
· BSCS or MSCS degree or other Engineering Degree or equivalent
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO# ES16154
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Full Stack Web Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search