Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Position: Web Developer Full Stack (Senior)
Location: Tracy, CA
Our client is searching for a Full Stack Web Developer that extensive experience in ecommerce. They would need to have the ability to conceptualize and write phenomenal code that kept in focus the business needs, ranging from requirements to stakeholders. The Full Stack Web Developer will be responsible for designing, coding, and modifying the website, both web and mobile. They need to have experience in the mobile-first approach when creating the ecommerce website (from layout to function). The end result is a user-friendly design with clear navigation and visually appealing.
• You need to evaluate business requirements as well as implementing solutions with Shopify and other ecommerce platforms
• You need to be developing, building, and modifying customer-facing Web and mobile web applications utilizing web programming skills.
• Have a mobile-first approach strategy for adaptive and responsive design.
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or any other related field is highly desired
• Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Shopify and mobile application development for ecommerce platforms
• Have 5+ years of experience within a Web development capacity
• Have 2+ years of experience in a client-side development experience while integrating 3rd party restful APIs
• Have advanced coding with:
o Backend: C#, Java, Python
o Databases: MS SQL or MySQL
• You need to be experienced in responsive Web development and/or design
• Be knowledgeable of internet protocols, web hosting, and SSL certificates (required)
• Knowledge of Shopify Scripts, Shopify API, Graph QL, Cart.JS, Shopify Workflows, and Launchpad Campaigns
Nice to Haves:
• Google Analytics or AdWords
• SAP/ABAP JCO
• Great understanding of User Interface (UI), mobile-first responsive grid based designs, and cross-browser compatibility
• API & Integration experience with other systems
• Be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as graphics & marketing, to translate business goals into functional web products
• Understand security considerations and Web development
• Have knowledge of the inbound-marketing strategy
Employment Type: Contract
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 16162 - J.O.B.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Full Stack Web Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search