Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client in the South Bay is looking for a Dev Ops Engineer:
They are looking for:
• Experience in supporting developers of a cloud-based SaaS or IoT product
• Cloud Management experience with AWS (required) and Azure
• Automation of Java software builds using Scala, Maven, GitHub, and Jenkins
• Deployment and configuration of services such as ECS / Docker, Aurora MySQL Server, Kafka, and ECS / Spark
• Automating software builds and deployments using Jenkins, CloudFormation and other similar technologies
• Scripting languages such as Bash, Shell, and Python
• Network management of both cloud (AWS VPC) and physical networks including subnetting, routing, ACLs, and VPN
• Working knowledge and experience in developing and supporting security standards such as Cloud Security Alliance STAR and HIPAA for infrastructure security and auditing
• Monitoring using Cloud Watch, DataDog, or similar service
• Support a DevOps pipeline for developers, QA, and Ops teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant work experience
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# ES16182
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for DevOps Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search