Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking a MuleSoft/Software Engineer for a 6-month (extendable) contract position in San Francisco, CA.
• We're looking for a pragmatic integration leader who can help our team navigate the design of some of our larger-scale initiatives, as well as optimizing some of our current state integrations.
• You’ll be joining a Product Engineering team, so we are looking for someone who understands architecture, can do hands-on systems management, and understands the type of skills it takes to build and be part of a growing team.
• Designing and building connectivity to Client’s SaaS integration infrastructure.
• Improving the operation and maintenance of our existing integration systems through iterative upgrades, streamlining, and adoption of a standard methodology.
• Serving as a solution advisor and partner to all of Client’s business departments, as well as leading the design and delivery of these solutions.
• Providing integration expertise and leadership to the Client Product Engineering team.
• 4+ years of demonstrated expertise in designing, implementing, and supporting innovative Enterprise integration solutions and meeting business requirements.
• 4+ years of experience developing on the MuleSoft ESB platform.
• Experience with other SaaS or enterprise integration tools like Boomi and/or Informatica.
• Experience integrating solutions across enterprise SaaS systems, including Salesforce (Force.com), Zuora, Workday, NetSuite, Marketo, and/or ZenDesk.
• Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java applications, including experience with JEE, JMS, and Tomcat.
• Experience designing, developing, and deploying public and private APIs using SOAP and REST.
• Experience with data management including SQL tools like MySQL and Postgres, as well as experience with data warehouse systems.
• Proficiency in modern SaaS DevOps and CI/CD tools and operating environments, such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Github, AWS, Heroku, etc.
• Familiarity with agile methodologies for enterprise SDLC across service development, security, deployment, maintenance, operations, monitoring, and updates
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF.
• CS or Engineering Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JO# 16216EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Mulesoft Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search