Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking a Sr. Product Designer for a 6-month Contract-to-Hire position is San Mateo, CA.
You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, working side-by-side with other designers, product managers, and engineers. You’ll flex your full range of skills including user research, interaction design, and visual design muscles as you’ll look at customer experiences across multiple touchpoints and platforms. You will develop the interaction designs for web, chat, voice and multi-modal digital experiences for any channel or platform, and will lead the creation of business and consumer products.
• Lead the product design for a team and be responsible for the end-to-end experience of how our customers interact with the product.
• Teams are structurally flat, small and autonomous. Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers share the team governance and focus their efforts on our user’s desired outcomes, driven by research and data.
• Be the strongest advocate for our customers by contributing from the product design strategy all the way to the UI details.
• Take initiative in identifying problems and opportunities to improve the product offering.
• 3+ years designing for multiple platforms experience, with 1+ years as a senior designer or equivalent practical experience.
• A deep understanding of the end-to-end product design process, including how to develop and use IA, journey mapping, prototyping, user stories, user testing, visual design and wireframing.
• Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web-based applications, mobile applications and consumer-facing websites and/or applications.
• The ability to give and receive constructive feedback. You gather feedback judiciously but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
• Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as being comfortable designing in an iterative way to learn and adapt.
• A constant commitment to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HCI, Design, Cognitive Science, Computer Science or any Multi/Interdisciplinary human research focused field of study.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JO# 16260.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Sr. Product Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search