Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
We have a stellar opportunity that Visual Designers won’t want to miss. Our major banking client in San Francisco, CA is looking for a talented Visual Designer to contribute to the user experience strategy by for online products/properties.
• Act as a key player in the design execution process on projects, assuming responsibility for the overall visual design strategy and execution.
• Collaborate with program, product, studio and project managers to gather creative requirements and integrate business objectives with customer needs.
• Determine and recommend the appropriate user-centered design methods, tools, deliverables, and milestones in order to design optimal solutions considering tablet, mobile, and desktop. Some of the methods include the development of design concepts, visual design presentation on creative execution, mock-ups, style guides, mood boards, technical specs and delivering graphical assets.
• Represent as the main visual design point of contact with clients and partners, escalating and resolving issues as necessary for both projects and larger platform initiatives.
• Hands-on on project work as a visual designer.
• 5+ years’ experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills to present to project team
• Visually / graphically fluent with highly creative, brand building experience
• Experience designing in new and emerging digital media
• Demonstrated ability to create visual consistency of design, look and feel, style guides, and production across all marketing assets.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Jacob at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference JO#16289
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Visual Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search