Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client is seeking a Backend Developer for an extendable 6-month contract in San Jose, CA. This position will be creating web-based applications for AI.
• 5+ years of backend/server side programming and development of web applications and enterprise software systems.
• Deep expertise in Node/Node.js.
• Ability to build or connect applications in at least one of the cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google).
• Experience in managing tasks and priorities in Jira and providing technical documentation in Confluence.
• Strong skills in designing database applications in either MySQL or MongoDB or RedShift.
• Good understanding of Tensorflow and related python libraries is preferred.
• Node-Red programming experience is preferred.
• Good understanding in maintaining source code management in GitHub and deployment pipelines.
• Prior experience in leading and scaling engineering teams at a startup is preferred.
• Ability to provide technical leadership on complex projects involving multiple engineers.
• Demonstrated ability to spot technology trends and opportunities and connect the dots, visualize platform solutions and implement such solutions.
• Excellent communicator and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Should possess the passion for startups and its operating cultures.
• Highly flexible and easy to get-along personality.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JO# 16292EK.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Backend / Node Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search