Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in the Green Energy field is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer:
• Manufacturing Engineer with 2-20+ years experience – the ability to do the job and have some/most of the experience required outweighs the number of years of experience required.
• Creating, developing, and setting-up new assembly workstations, automated process equipment, and assembly cells - experience.
• SolidWorks and PDM exp. to generate layouts, assembly models and detailed part drawings from solid models for various fabrication techniques.
o 2D and 3D exp. preferred.
• Large-scale capital equipment, automation equipment, electric motors, or similar products exp. required.
• Final assembly manufacturing and test processes, R&D to Mfg. exp. preferred.
• Direct experience going through at least 1 complete cycle from new product introduction (NPI) to manufacturing process equipment hand-off to Production and Maintenance.
• Work with vendors/CM's/external contract manufacturing partners – some exp.
• Complex electro-mechanical system design exp.
• GD&T knowledge, from concept to detailing.
• Knowledgeable with process characterization and validation using statistical tools.
• Solid Documentation and Writing skills.
• Excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills. Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills with peers, managers and external partners.
• BS/MS Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic(s), Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
• Designs to assist w/ Product Release.
• Design fixtures that will be able to hoist/lift and place large, heavy sub-assemblies onto product being built. (Jigs and Fixtures)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# ES16319
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Manufacturing Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search