Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
We have an immediate need for a Senior Product Designer for a long-term contract near the South San Francisco area. The qualified candidate will join a talented team of designers working on a next generation consumer facing platform. This person will be responsible for adding key features to the ecommerce section of the platform to improve customers’ web and mobile experiences.
· Ability to think conceptually and visually by applying a user-focused approach as well as storyboard and sketching techniques to develop engaging interfaces and demonstrate design concepts.
· Comfortable being a part of a constantly learning, fun, and collaborative team that works together to deliver a customer-centered experience.
· Strong understanding of the prototyping and design thinking process, with knowledge of Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin.
· A stellar product design portfolio showcasing your designing abilities to solve customer needs.
· Excellent interaction, visual, communication, and presentation skills.
· Knowledge and understanding of design principals and industry trends.
· Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years designing for multiple platforms experience, with 3+ years as a senior visual and interaction designer or equivalent practical experience. Bachelor’s in Design, User Experience (UX), Human Computer Interaction, Mass Communications or related field is a plus.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#16397LJ
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Product Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search