Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
We have an immediate need for a Technical Program Manager for a contract near the Silicon Valley area. The qualified candidate will join a talented team of technical professionals working on a next generation consumer facing product. This person will be responsible for managing programs and/or projects without direct reports.
• Technology Development experience - 12-15+ years
• Technical Program Management in high-technology companies - 8-11+ years
• Experience in Embedded Firmware Design
• Electronics and microprocessors for IoT
• Networking and signal processing
• Delivering complex, high-value deliverables through organizational change, technical analysis, product and program management - Proven Track Record
• Designing and executing strategies that converge business and technology for the benefit of increased revenue, margin, and optimal customer-experience
• Leverage the voice of the business and identify the largest impact activities - Ability
• Deliver software products used by consumers, technicians, and corporate users - Experience
• Agile and waterfall methodologies - 5+ years of experience
• Hands-On Work as a System Engineer or a Software/Hardware Engineer - 5+ years of experience
• AWS Cloud Computing experience
• Technical depth in Quality Assurance
• Proficiency with Jira, Confluence, and MS Office
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#16422LJ
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for TPM - Technical Program Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search