Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Mainz Brady Group is currently recruiting for a Device Support Analyst for a great client in the San Jose, CA. Please review the and send your resume in for consideration.
• 7-10+ years of experience in a similar support-focused role for an organization/enterprise with multiple locations.
• Advanced LAN networking troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to solve hardware and software-related issues
• Infrastructure knowledge must be excellent.
• Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Experience.
• Deploy, monitor, and maintain the company's end-user computing environment.
• Provide mentorship to less-experienced engineers and staff as needed.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO#TVC16423
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Device Support Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search