Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking a Content Strategist for a 3-month contract in Carlsbad, CA.
• Solve complex problems, using data, analytics and business objectives to inform (but not overwhelm) customer-facing content.
• Participate in generative research by visiting the store and being involved in user testing.
• Define the value prop in every new initiative, helping keep the end goal in sight.
• Write succinct, on-task content that engages users and reduces confusion, e.g., onboarding, toasts, modals, error messages, FAQ, transactional emails, push/SMS, etc.
• Ensure UX copy meets the highest level of compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
• Manage messaging to ensure satisfactory E2E experiences; minimize friction for the customer while driving desired outcomes.
• Audit/revise/retire content, ensuring a consistency of voice and tone throughout the experience; enhance flows, page organization and information architecture.
• Contribute to the development of content processes; collaborate with designers and researchers to support a cohesive UX ecosystem.
• Educate business/product managers and other teams on content strategy’s role in shaping new features and program launches.
• Significant writing and editing experience in e-commerce and tech, preferably B2C.
• Solid work samples showcasing a data-driven approach that takes into consideration: business metrics, site assessment, competitive analysis and secondary research.
• Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
• Exceptional command of grammar and punctuation.
• Enthusiasm for following the latest industry news and developments.
• Curiosity to design to ADA standards as well as test with screen readers.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects; adaptable to ever-changing priorities.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience, or master’s degree and 3+ years of experience.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#16481EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileappsv
Apply for Content Strategist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search