Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Mechanical Lab Technician
Are you a team player that is looking to move into the green energy field? Our client is looking for a Mechanical Lab Technician that is able to help build components and assemblies in a new and green energy source. If you are looking to make the switch they are looking for candidates with:
• 3+ years of experience with mechanical assembly and/or repair
• Able to use a wide set of tools including Micrometers, bore gauges, gauge blocks with precision measuring, down to .001”
• Able to build components and assemblies in accordance with procedures and build checklists to meet the production schedule
• Proficient with Windows PC's including basic knowledge of MS Office or Google or equivalent for documentation
• Conduct mechanical inspections of test units, documenting condition information for use by our engineers.
• Ability to troubleshoot problems as they arise
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Metal fabrication skills a plus
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Edgar at email@example.com
Please reference JO# ES16001
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Mechanical Lab Technician - BF
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search