Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
We have an immediate need for a Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) for an extended contract in the New York area. The qualified candidate will join a supremely talented team of designers working on a cutting-edge consumer facing product. Through UX design, this person will improve the educational field and assist millions of students worldwide.
· 5+ years of successful UX Design experience for consumer facing platforms and products.
· A holistic approach to design that results in a product experience that is cohesive and coherent.
· A profound understanding of design fundamentals.
· Strong analytical, visual, and conceptual abilities.
· Exceptional leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
· Well versed in Sketch and other UX Design tools to create user interfaces.
· A keen eye for detail.
· A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design or a related field.
· (Preferred) Interactive prototype creation with Invision, Axure, or HTML/CSS.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#16512LJ
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Senior Product Designer UX/UI
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search