Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client is looking for and Experienced Tableau Dashboard Developer focused on strengthening the company's self-service dashboarding capabilities within HR and Recruiting.
Required / Desired:
• Must have 3+ years of experience developing Tableau dashboards.
• Expertise in visually representing complex databases to develop relevant charts, graphs & tabular data.
• Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex solutions well.
• Experience with HR and Recruiting data a plus.
• Experience analyzing structured and unstructured data using SQL, R, and/or Python; a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree Strongly Preferred.
• Partner with stakeholders across the enterprise to understand data needs and define self-service reporting solutions.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO# ES16527
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Tableau Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search