Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking an Infrastructure Architect for a 2-year contract position in either San Francisco, CA or Charlotte, NC.
Working on medium to high impact architectural projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams within their line of business or infrastructure sub-domain (organizational unit) and directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit.
• Experience designing a website end to end from an infrastructure perspective and in depth knowledge of at least one of our major technologies (Web Server, tcServer, Oracle, networking, security, F5, MQ, Kafka)
• Demonstrated technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of design of infrastructure to support a high volume, multi-tier website.
• Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management.
• Demonstrated experience providing technical leadership in the infrastructure development space.
• Experience with configuring and supporting application server software such as Weblogic, WebSphere, MQ, Databases, etc.
• Experience with designing and implementing High Availability Database Configurations.
• Experience with designing and implementing complex F5 or other Load Balancer Technologies.
• In depth experience with Linux O/S.
• Experience with Solaris and/or VMWare Virtualization technologies.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at email@example.com. Please reference JO# 16596EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Infrastructure Architect
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search