Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
We have an immediate need for an SDIT for a cutting-edge client dealing in the IoT field. The successful candidate will be experienced in QA and ideally would be familiar with reading/coding Python and Java. This candidate will join a team of bright minds in a fast-paced, next generation environment.
• Software Development organization with a solid understanding of QA fundamentals - 5-8+ years Experience
• Must have been an a WhiteBox Tester / Sr. Test Engineer, Sr. SQA Engineer, SDIT, SDET, or SW Eng in Test role in another sw dev org.
• Creating well organized test automation libraries and test suites for REST APIs and embedded devices - Experience
• Python or Java with a preference towards Python - Strong experience
• Source Control Management (SCM), coding standards, code review, and build and release processes - Strong knowledge
• Understand Stack, Coding Methodologies, Depth of coding/debugging/kernel level knowledge helpful
• Cloud-based application and networked device deployments and troubleshooting - Experience with both
• CI/CD environment working-success, with the ability to both implement processes and procedures from scratch, as well as improve existing infrastructure/products/software
• Doing work with a high degree of accuracy - Highly Passionate
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical field - Required
• Desired knowledge of and experience with the Robot Framework and Selenium for automated testing
• AWS environment - Experience working in is a plus
• Reading and Writing some code a big plus
• Development and documentation of test automation frameworks and tools used to validate software developed in support of company’s deliverables
• Maintain the highest possible standard for all code and scripts entering in to automation infrastructure through the use of coding standards and review processes
• Support the adoption, use, and expansion of automated testing across the various QA (Quality Assurance) teams
• Work closely with Architects, Developers, DevOps, Product Owners, and QA team members to produce high-quality products on schedule, while being resource-efficient
• Support the prioritization of deliverables in a dynamic and fluid environment while maintaining standards required to enhance end-user satisfaction
• Contribute to the technological advancement of a team made up of innovative and diverse engineers dedicated to delivering the company brand promise
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#16607LJ
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for SDIT
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search