Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our large financial client is looking for a UX Visual Designer for Enterprise B2B Web-Applications for a 3+ month contract opportunity in San Francisco.
You are a UX Visual Designer with established experience working with visual design principles as they apply to your work with component libraries, UX patterns, and brand and UI standards. You enjoy the challenges of responsive UX product development.
In short, you identify as a visual designer with brand experience, who has equally strong UX chops.
We’re a diverse group of people who are passionate about B2B user experience, and we’re looking for the same qualities in you:
• Work well with a variety of people, flexible, resilient, proactive communicative partner
• Naturally adaptable, organized thinker, and problem solver.
• Expert time management and ability to 100% deliver on time work, such as iterative comps, prototypes, and redline specifications.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Create meticulous, on-time deliverables such as mocks, redlines, and specs that adhere to UX standards, accessibility and corporate brand strategy
• Work with our responsive component library to create usable, scalable interfaces
• Create lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes that convey abstract ideas to help make things more tangible to project and product partners
• Be friendly and an articulate communicator, listen and iterate to feedback
• Present and advocate for your work in project reviews and sprints, as required
• Take an equal seat at the table with IXD, Content Strategy, Accessibility, and Producer teams
• Employ best practices and standards to ensure design integrity in our digital products.
• 5-8 years demonstrated experience designing for responsive, web-based applications, using an established component library, and visual design style guide.
• 5-8 years proven visual design skills in brand, typography, color, and layout.
• Champion with interface elements, states, and transitions, and use to enhance user experience.
• Ability to understand deep project requirements and work with product/program managers as well as Dev/QA, and other cross-functional team members.
• Meticulous file and spec work, and advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
• Solid knowledge of CSS as it relates to visual design
• Ability to research and define new patterns/ specs based on current standards
• Awareness of visual accessibility requirements
• Champion of best UX practices and educator of standards to non-design team members
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while retaining careful attention to detail
• Familiarity with agile methodologies, and awareness of accessibility requirements a plus
• Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, or similar collaboration tools a plus
• Familiarity with Invision, as a prototyping application
Are you available? Please send your current resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference JO# 16697
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Senior Visual UX Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search