Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Approach to Work:
• Strong knowledge of conclusion-based and qualitative research methods
• Able to translate insight into action
• When presented with a business problem, you think of multiple research approaches
• You are a collaborative team player who can communicate how best to address research goals
• Self-motivated and can work without close supervision but also seeks out and welcomes feedback
Skills and Abilities:
• Extensive work with different research methodologies
• Skilled at moderating live studies and know how to structure un-moderated studies
• You aim to enhance your work by incorporating outside research and metrics from other studies
• Work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality and can adapt to changing priorities of an e-commerce business
• Staying up to date with industry news and developments
• Strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#16707KB
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for UX - User Researcher
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search