Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
We have an urgent need for a full time Helpdesk Rep for a client of ours in the East Bay Area. The ideal candidate is a person with IT, software installation, and workstation support experience who is willing to travel moderately to assist a multitude of customers.
- IT Helpdesk experience.
- Experience with software installation and workstation support.
- Basic knowledge of Windows 7, 8, and 10 Operating Systems, including set-ups and configuration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Available to travel up to 15% as necessary.
- Understanding or ability to read basic CAD drawings (on-site or at customer site) is a plus.
- ERP experience a plus.
- Skype/Teams experience a plus.
- NET programing or other programming/scripting experience a plus.
- Image creating using Windows Deployment Server a plus.
- Spanish language speaking a plus.
- Desktop Support experience a plus.
- First line support troubleshooting:
o Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone, in person, and through email.
- This includes, but not limited to:
o Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
o Log all Help Desk interactions, requests, and document resolutions.
o Troubleshoot and diagnose remote users' connectivity issues with VPN, Email, and Internet.
o Acquisition of new hardware and software; Generate Requisitions.
o Build out new computer systems and load user profiles.
o Provide cell phone administration and training on Samsung and Apple devices.
o Welcome & Onboard new users and assist admins with off-boarding tasks.
o Conduct user training, curriculums, and documentation.
o Utilize available monitoring tools to check network resources and job completions.
o Ability to learn and support Engineering with CAD Application & Configuration to SAP, as well as Configurations & Upgrades.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#16716LJ
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Helpdesk Rep
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search